1m³ delivered £115.00
2m³ delivered £225.00
3m³ delivered £320.00
4m³ delivered £415.00
See below for kindling, firelighters and more.
Our Best Seller £128.50
1m³ Kiln Dried Logs • 2 Bags Kindling • 1 Box Firelighters
1m3 Kiln Dried Logs, 2 bags of kindling, 1 box of Firebug firelighters. Everything you need to keep cosy.
Netted bag of Kiln Dried Logs
Outside our free delivery area?
Don’t be disappointed! Our delivery charges are extremely competitive. Our delivery partner can deliver logs anywhere in mainland UK for a very reasonable price, as long as your property is accessible.
Ford Logs – a brief history
Primarily a Landscaping company we can guarantee the highest quality kiln dried firewood. We don’t need to sell anything inferior as we do not rely on logs as our main source of income.
Through public demand in 2009 we decided to invest in the latest firewood processing equipment, as we saw a hole in the market to offer quality dry logs to the consumer. Through market research we were told that, ‘too much wet unseasoned wood was being offered by other firewood businesses’.
Over the last year our database has exceeded our expectations and we are pleased that our products are in very high demand. Why do we sell kiln dried logs? Find out more here on the Ford Logs website
Our Free Delivery area now includes Oxford and Didcot!
Are you in our free delivery area?
We deliver free to these postcodes: OX 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 11, 12, 13, 14, 18, 28, 29, 33 SN6 (Ashbury, Shrivenham, Watchfield), SN7 (all),
RG17 (Great Shefford), RG20 (East & West Ilsley, Chaddlesworth, Brightwalton).
This covers Abingdon, Faringdon, Wantage, Witney, Didcot and all the the villages between, including Boars Hill, Cumnor, Grove, Hanney, Harwell, Hatford, Hendred, Kingston Bagpuize, Letcombe Regis, Marcham, Radley, Sparsholt, Standlake, Stanton Harcourt, Steventon, Sutton Courtenay, Uffington and Woolstone. To the south we deliver to Great Shefford,, Farnborough, Chaddlesworth and Brightwalton If you are not within this area please get in touch for more information – our delivery rates are very reasonable and our seasoned logs are worth the enquiry!
So Why Use Us?
- We supply cubic metre sizes, loosely loaded into our delivery vehicles.
- Free local delivery (see map for details).
- We offer quality seasoned Hardwood (primarily Beech and Ash) logs split to approx 25cm in length.
- All of our wood is constantly monitored with moisture reading devices, with no wood leaving the yard between 10 – 15% moisture content (unless specified).
- Our logs are very well seasoned and high in BTUs (British thermal units is the measurement of heat produced from timber).
- All of our logs are delivered loosely and not off-loaded ‘Roadside’. We can tip very close to where the logs are to be stacked.
- All firewood is suitable for Open Log Fires, Wood burners and Fire Pits.
- We offer quality low moisture Kindling neatly packed in small bags (for ease in starting fires).
- We offer a complete stacking service starting from £15.00.
- Bespoke Log stores available.